Currently we have the following job vacancies:
Senior Accounting Clerk – 12 Month Contract
Opportunity for In-house Senior Accounting Clerk. The in-house senior accounting clerk will work closely with the Controller and Senior Management.
The senior accounting clerk is responsible for managing financial transactions and managing aspects and tasks of the accounting cycle for the company.
- Solid communication skills in written and spoken English
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong knowledge and experience in double entry accounting
- Ability to effectively convey information to various levels of the organization in a clear and concise manner
- Solid understanding and experience working with accounting software SAP Hana Fi-Co
- Solid knowledge of Excel
- 4-5 years of actual work experience in accounting, preferably for a large international corporation, manufacturing environment
- Completed University Degree in Accounting or Finance from a recognized Canadian University
- Ability to take direction and work calmly and effectively under pressure with tight deadlines in dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Must be highly discrete, focused, accurate, and organized
- Strong work ethic, diligent, committed
- Ability to work with employees at all levels
- Positive attitude and willingness to learn & grow with the company
- Attention to detail & 100% compliance
Please send your complete curriculum vitae and cover letter to email@example.com and use the subject line: Senior Accounting Clerk Job Vacancy.
Please note that the selected candidate is required to successfully complete a background and thorough reference checks.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted