HANSA-FLEX Hydraulics Canada Inc.
CUSTOM MADE TUBE ASSEMBLIES
As a system partner, we can proudly announce that HANSA-FLEX Hydraulics Canada Inc. offers design and production of bent tubes of all kinds – quickly, with attention to detail and precision. Constricted areas and spaces sometimes the only way is by means of a tube assembly. Our HANSA-FLEX team in Concord was thoroughly coached and trained as well as examined by our HANSA-FLEX colleagues from Europe, who are specialists in the field of tube bending and custom made tube assemblies.
Our focus lies in the production of precision tubes and tube assemblies for small to medium-sized industrial concerns – from a wide variety of materials, featuring all commonly used connection techniques – and of course with a tried and proven HANSA-FLEX quality. Our tube bending specialists at HANSA-FLEX Hydraulics Canada Inc. can be called upon short notice to provide advice and support on technical queries.
Tubes are produced individually on a custom-made basis or mass-produced (OEMs) according to prototype, sample and/or drawing. Service may include just-in-time delivery to the assembly location or fixed stock orders based on our customers’ needs.
In addition, we can X-CODE all of your tube assemblies, making it easy for identification purposes, especially during immediate assistance in emergency scenarios. Applied prominently & permanently to the tube assemblies, the X-CODE helps to unmistakably identify in minutes, replace parts with a phone call, granting rapid delivery to assembly location and subsequent coding for future reference.
Whether as original equipment or replacement parts, our new production of custom-made tube assemblies offer a full-service package to our customers which they can and will rely on:
- Copper, Stainless Steel, Chrome-VI-free plated tubing
- Fractional tubing – carbon steel (N.A.)
- Hydraulic tubing – seamless and annealed
- 6m max. length in metric sizes
- 20 ft. length in fractional sizes
- Nominal widths metric 6-42, 1/4 to 1 1/2 fractional
- Single-custom-made from samples and drawings – OEM production & servicing
- Flare-less, EO-2, 37 degree
- Metric flare-less 24-degree cone
- Quickly delivery times
- HANSA-FLEX X-CODING of tube assemblies for rapid identification